Purchase design package
Initial Design Consultation (1.5h)
Interior Design Consultation
is the first step of your home design process.
This is the start package for any design project - whether you need interior design help for a kitchen or bathroom design, custom joinery design or you are planning to renovate or buy new furniture.
The process starts by us meeting and discussing and for me to see your house, for up to 90 minutes.
- Purchase this Initial Design Consultation package
- Book a suitable Appointment time directly to my calendar (click Appointments in the Package menu on the left). Give me a call if there are no suitable timeslots.
- Fill in the Questionnaire (click Questionnaire in the Package menu) to help me understand your needs.
Before the meeting please:
- Do the Interior Design Style Quiz to figure out your style if you're unsure (or just for fun).
- If you already have a floor plan from your house it would be very helpful but it's not compulsory.
- You don't need to clean up your house!
During the meeting we will:
- Discuss your plans and ideas and likes and dislikes
- Look at any Pinterest / Houzz pictures or magazine photos of rooms that you like to figure out your style.
- Brainstorm together what can be done in the space.
- I will measure the rooms and take photos.
After the meeting:
- I will create a personalised quote for the design work in your house, to match the scope and your needs.